Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On the homefront

I wanted to make sure you all knew things are still as "normal" as they always are here at the Coulombe house! Here's a few updates:
As you can see, Avery-man has lost his first tooth!!! He is quite impressed with himself. I noticed he had a loose tooth while I helped him brush his teeth the other night, Andy told Avery to push on it a little and out it came! I hope all of them are that easy!
Ally and Eva are as wild as ever, jumping off everything and tackling each other as often as they can. Sometimes I wonder how Eva is still alive, that girl is fearless!
And at the moment our garage is a complete wreck as we prepare for the BIG moving sale we are having this weekend! Woohoo!
I am particularly exhausted and drained at this point in the game. Having our house up on the market, getting ready for a garage sale, trying to do home school with Avery, saying goodbye to loved ones, trying to keep up with laundry and chores, running after a crazy, almost-2 yr old, and praying that His Spirit would cover my ability to be a wife and mother has literally shown me I HAVE to have time for Him. My flesh is very tired, but I can feel His Spirit filling me constantly.
God, I want more of You. Fill me to overflowing. Thank you Lord for the Life you have given me! And thank you for the family you have blessed me with!

No comments: