Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few phrases I've actually heard more than once. .

I know this is slightly divergent from what I usually write about, but I couldn't resist not letting people know what my life is like living on the road in an RV with my family. Here are three phrases I heard just this morning: (Warning: potty mouths were used)

1) Momma: "Eva, what happened to your shirt? Sweety, you need to wear a shirt." Ally (4 years old) giggling: "yeah, your nipples are showing."

2) Avery: "Daddy, Ally's butt crack is showing again."

3) Avery: "Daddy, Eva pooped on the sidewalk." My response: "really?" Avery: "Yeah, she squatted and everything."

All before 9am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life with kids usually is a very off the wall and earthy experience. It keeps adults from getting bored.
Dad/Phil/Poppa

KI said...

NOW THAT gave Will and I both a really good laugh. Thanks.